Welcome to the website
Please take a look around
About the Association
Sovereign Harbour Berth-Holders Association was formed in 1999 and is RYA affiliated. The Association benefits the Berth Holders as well as the harbour management. The Association can present a united front in negotiations with the harbour management and the management has a means of communicating with the Berth Holders through the association’s representatives.
Together We’re Stronger
At present our membership stands at about 33% of the total berths in the harbour. This is well above the national average for berth holder associations affiliated to the RYA and means we have influence with Premier. The cost of membership is £10 per year.
Saves You Time
We have negotiated discounts with some of the Waterfront traders including Simply Italian, Pablo’s, The Ganges and Gringo’s as well as a number of marine suppliers serving the harbour. To see the full list of membership benefits and discounts available to members click on the link above.
The latest news
- Business growth leads to tenant property moves at MDL’s Hamble Point Marina
- The Peter Harrison Foundation Celebrates 20 Years of Grant Giving to Sailing Charities and Projects
- Beat the Barton Block Clock Enjoyed by Hundreds at Southampton Boat Show
- SMALL SHIPS RACE DESPITE LIGHT WINDS
- Exploring Pulau Macan: The tropical island that thinks it’s a sailboat
- Heat Mapping updates improve accuracy of RYA’s UK Coastal Atlas of Recreational Boating
- Followtheboat: What to do if you suddenly lose steering
- Followtheboat: How to replace your boat’s old fridge