Welcome to the website
Please take a look around
About the Association
Sovereign Harbour Berth-Holders Association was formed in 1999 and is RYA affiliated. The Association benefits the Berth Holders as well as the harbour management. The Association can present a united front in negotiations with the harbour management and the management has a means of communicating with the Berth Holders through the association’s representatives.
Together We’re Stronger
At present our membership stands at about 33% of the total berths in the harbour. This is well above the national average for berth holder associations affiliated to the RYA and means we have influence with Premier. The cost of membership is £10 per year.
Saves You Time
We have negotiated discounts with some of the Waterfront traders including Simply Italian, Pablo’s, The Ganges and Gringo’s as well as a number of marine suppliers serving the harbour. To see the full list of membership benefits and discounts available to members click on the link above.
The latest news
- RAYMARINE NEXT GENERATION
- Local shipwright skills assist in keeping traditional Solent Galleys afloat
- GARMIN ALL-IN-ONE
- Düsseldorf Boat Show 2019: Princess sells 21 yachts at the event
- Alex’s Oarsome Dream
- The Marine Social Responsibility Consultancy launches
- British Marine announces exhibitors at the British Marine Expo in 2019
- Topper Generations Tour 2019 kicks off at RYA Dinghy Show